Why sleep on a satin pillowcase?
Sleeping on a satin pillowcase is a timeless beauty secret for maintaining lustrous hair and youthful skin. Satin’s tightly-woven, smooth, silky fibers reduce friction on the hair, which prevents not only bed-head, but damage and breakage. Satin’s smooth surface also helps to reduce sleep lines on the face which eventually turn into permanent wrinkles. Unlike cotton and even silk, which are highly absorbent and can rob the hair and skin of their natural moisture, satin helps to maintain the moisture balance due to its non-absorbent properties. For these reasons, countless beauty experts from hair stylists to cosmetic surgeons have recommended sleeping on a satin pillowcase nightly for the health and anti-aging benefits to the hair and skin.
- Decreases hair damage & breakage
- Minimizes sleep lines on the face
- Non-abrasive on skin after facial treatments
- Protects eyelash & hair extensions
- Extends the life of blow-outs
- Preserves natural moisture in hair & skin
But don't just take our word for it- read why beauty experts recommend satin pillowcases!