About a year ago, we discontinued our spa treatment table linens & apparel in order to focus on our top selling retail products. After multiple phone calls and emails from our spa clients wanting to reorder the linens & apparel they have used and loved for years, we decided to bring them all back. Since 2006 we had provided a niche to the spa industry that wasn't already being filled- ultra luxurious treatment table linens, robes, and spa wraps that not only looked gorgeous, but also laundered beautifully and held up after years of spa operational use. Our spa linens include fitted & flat sheets, spa blankets, table skirts, face cradle covers, boudoir pillows, and table drapes (which can be embroidered with your spa logo). We are excited to be able to offer this level of luxury to spas again.
Here are a few questions that we know you will ask, and our answers:
1. How to launder them? Machine wash warm, tumble dry low-medium. Remove from dryer promptly to avoid wrinkling.
2. Will they stain with massage oils? Satin is a very tightly woven fabric and has very low absorbency. Cotton is highly absorbent, and absorbs the oils and typically stains. We can't say that our satin linens will never stain, but they should launder much better than cotton and stain less frequently. Most of the oils we have tested launder out. Makeup (even mascara) will also launder out of our face cradle covers & pillowcases.
3. Isn't satin slippery? Won't they slide off of the bed? We use a high quality Peau de Soie satin that is thick and much more matte than most of the satin people are accustomed to. It does have a sheen, but it is not the super shiny & slippery (cheap) satin. Also, the underneath side of our spa blankets is a fuzzy chenille softee fabric (like the soft fabric a lot of baby blankets are made of) which really grips it to the treatment table.
4. I'm not sure if I will like them. Can I try them first? Some people don't like them. They are not for everyone. Most of our spas love them, but we have had some that didn't. We strongly advise ordering 1 set to try them prior to ordering for your entire spa. Once they are used or laundered, we are unable to accept a return.
5. My spa is opening next week. Can I order now and have them arrive before next week? No. Our lead time for spa linens is currently 6-8 weeks, and possibly longer for larger orders. If you would like to spruce your spa up for the holidays, you need to order soon!
If you would like more information about our spa linens, apparel, or retail products, please fill out our Contact Form or call us at 208.462.6333. We need the name of your business, type of business, & EIN/Tax ID number in order to be considered for wholesale ordering. We look forward to working with you!